You can now download PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP English (which allows you to play the PES 2018 PSP game on your Android phone). The game’s data it up to date, with newly signed players of the 2017/18 season being in their new clubs; the image below confirms that as Neymar is at PSG.
The game was patched by Jogress Evolution, and its total size is 838MB, meaning you would be needing up to 1 GB data to fully download the game.
Features of PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP English
- Improved Graphics and Gaming Background.
- New 2017/18 Kits.
- Newly Signed Players in their New Clubs.
- Latest Stadia Added.
- Full Transfer Protocol Added.
Download PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP English for Android
To play the PES 2018 PSP game on your Android phone, you will need to download PPSSPP emulator. After downloading and installing the emulator, you can then download PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP English, extract the ISO file, copy the extracted file to your phone and start playing the game.
- Download PPSSPP emulator here and install on your phone.
- Download PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP English for Android here. If that link doesn’t work, you can as well download the PES 2018 PSP game here.
- Download ZA Archive File, which you will use to extract the ISO file, here.
- Using the ZA Archive File, extract the downloaded PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP into your phone’s SD card. (Make sure you extract to where you can easily locate the extracted file.)
- Launch the PPSSPP emulator.
- Tap on Game, locate the extracted file and launch the game.
Save Data PES 2018 PPSSPP Version
There is a special Save Data PES 2018 PPSSPP version. To download that instead of the above version of the game, download it here.
PS: You may want to check out other interesting soccer game like First Touch Soccer 2018 APK + MOD Data, PES 2017 APK + MOD, Dream League Soccer 2018 Mod APK, Winning Eleven 2017, 2016 and 2012 APK for Android, and FIFA 2018 PPSSPP ISO for Android.
Disclaimer: Neither the PPSSPP emulator nor the PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP English was hosted by the blog. The files are hosted on external websites, which the blog can’t guarantee.